Friday 13 January 2017

New year, new targets...


It's almost two weeks into 2017 and I feel I have achieved very little so far, other than attending a very interesting Momentum-organised meeting in Kendal at which Julie Ward, MEP for the North West, was guest speaker.

I decided that I would review what I want to achieve politically, and then I can work out how to achieve those aims... so here goes.

My aims and objectives are

  • ... to achieve a Labour government for the country,
  • ... to help elect Labour MPs in by-elections,
  • ... to help elect councillors to county and district councils,
  • ... to raise the profile in a positive way of the Labour Party,
  • ... to promote the social and economic policies for the country put forward by Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell,
Next step is to work out how best to achieve these...  watch this space!